1. I almost named Emma Abigail instead. Actually I was sure I was going to name her Abigail until about 4 weeks before she was born. I have never regretted the change for a minute.
2. Despite having 4 difficult pregnancies followed by four c-sections and the fact that I KNOW that I don't want anymore kids... I still miss being pregnant and will always have baby fever.
3. I have ten beautiful, wonderful friends that I have never met. These ladies know me better than most of my family and have been the most faithful and awesome friends for the last 3 years.
4. I have lost 15 pounds in the last six weeks.
5. I have a strong love for high end handbags and shoes. I don't get to indulge often... but I dreamshopalot.
6. Whenever I get dressed to go anywhere my room ends up looking like my closet exploded. It takes me over an hour to get it cleaned up whenever I get back home.
7. Ava will be 6 months old on November 15 and she is still sleeping in a bassinet in our room... which is 6 months longer than any baby has ever slept in our room. I am having a little trouble letting go.